2 or more
A grown-up version of Jenga that is fun and can get hectic when someone knocks over the tower. Jenga drinking game is simple and easy to play with friends or at a party.
A simple adaptation of the skill game with wooden blocks. This Jenga drinking game has a twist though: if you cause the tower to topple, you must finish your drink. The same regular Jenga rules apply with regards to how you can pick the blocks and whatnot.
Using the sharpie write down rules on various blocks so when the person removes that block they or everyone (based on the rule) have to follow/perform what the block said. You can make this a team effort with people writing various rules. Here are some ideas for drunk Jenga:
- Take three sips
- Give out three sips to someone
- Waterfall: everyone has to drink with the person who picked the block starts. The next person can’t stop drinking until the person before them stops and this goes on until the last person
- Two truths and a lie
- Partner: pick someone else to drink every time you have to
- Wrong hand: next person to pick a block has to use their non-dominant hand to pick the block
- BirdBox Challenge: next person must close their eyes when picking the block
- Tallest person drinks
- Shortest person drinks
- Youngest person drinks
- Oldest person drinks
You can get very creative with these rules, just hope that your not the one who picks that crazy block! Remember, the person who knocks down the tower has to finish their drink and set up the tower again.